TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, the provision of reviews and ratings on a variety of security vendors, private security firms and other security-related companies and service providers to the security industry such as insurance, uniform and equipment companies. Fees for the various memberships and service fees described elsewhere in this site are available in the “Join Now” section of the webpage.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
- Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the services on this site, you will require a separate account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”) and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true, accurate and complete and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have any questions about managing multiple accounts.
- Payment of Fees
If you pay for a Service or have a Membership with us that requires payment of a fee, you agree to pay all fees associated with such service. For all charges for services on this site, we will bill your credit card. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service or access to our site. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit card information, your name, address and telephone number, and to provide us with any changes in such information within ten (10) days of the change.
If, for any reason, your credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service, you agree that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate your subscription to the service and require you to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts.
You agree that until your subscription to the service is terminated, you will continue to accrue charges for which you remain responsible, even if you do not use the service.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
- Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Reproduces, duplicates, copies, modifies, sells, re-sells or exploits any content or the services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of SVR, which consent may be withheld in our sole discretion;
- Posts non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly posts the same or similar content or otherwise imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interferes or attempt to interferes with the proper working of the site or our Services or any activities conducted on the site;
- Knowingly provides or submits false or misleading information;
- Takes any action that would undermine the review and rating process;
- Uses the sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of other Members or the rights of other users of the site and Services;
- Probes, scans or tests the vulnerability of the site or Services or any network connected to the site or Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the site or Services or any network connected to the site or Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the site or Services, or any other customer of SVR, including any SVR account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the site or Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the site or Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by SVR and provided for by the site or Services.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
- Submitting Content
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the site, you agree that:
- You grant to SVR all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- You grant to SVR a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works; grant to SVR all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the site;
- Your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- You will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review;
- You will not submit any reviews that may be considered by SVR to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- You are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- SVR may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- All of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- All of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- You do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings;
- You are not in any way related to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- You have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- You will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- You will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- The reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of SVR, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
- PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
SVR does not guarantee the quality, integrity, accuracy or appropriateness of any Reviews transmitted to or through the Service. You acknowledge that we simply act as a passive conduit and an interactive service provider for the distribution and publication of Reviews and for the publication and distribution of any content posted by Service Providers in response to Reviews (“Service Provider Responses”). You understand that all Reviews and Service Provider Responses posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Reviews originated. You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for Reviews or Service Provider Responses made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Reviews that are misleading, inaccurate, or offensive. You agree that you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Reviews and Service Provider Responses.
You further acknowledge that we have no obligation to preview, monitor, screen or approve any Reviews or Service Provider Responses, or Reviews posted or submitted by any other member or any Service Provider. However, we reserve the right to review and delete any Reviews that, in our sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Service, You agree that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate your risks associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any Reviews that you submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Service. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Reviews or Service Provider Responses, including, but not limited to, any Reviews or Service Provider Responses that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Reviews or Service Provider Responses submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against SVR relating to Reviews or Service Provider Responses, and release SVR from any and all liability for or relating to any Reviews or Service Provider Responses.
You agree that SVR may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the site in a given period of time. You agree that SVR has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the site. You agree that SVR has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Third Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Service Providers
SVR does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, SVR is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance.
You agree that SVR is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider or for your interactions and dealings with them. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against SVR relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider, and you release SVR from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers .
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that SVR shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the SVR site and Services.
- Intellectual Property Information
Copyright © 2017 Security Vendor Recruiter, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), SVR will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
Security Vendor Recruiter, LLC
P.O. Box 4052, Hallandale, FL, 33008
Attn: Kerry Lebreton (“Designated Agent”)
If you are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that your intellectual property has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
SVR will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge that SVR has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Sites and Services; what effects the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release SVR from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Sites and Services. The Sites and Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. SVR makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and SVR will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services. SVR makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER SVR NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF SVR, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITE AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL SVR OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL SVR OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
SVR SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND SVR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, SVR’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
In addition, the materials on this site may include sample or form agreements, letters or other documents, including financially or legally significant documents such as contracts and other items (“Forms”). These Forms are provided solely as examples of typical documents of their kind, and the delivery and use of Forms does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will Security Vendor Recruiter, LLC or its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on information or advice obtained through this site, including your use of any of the Forms. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, Forms or other content available on or through this site. In particular, you are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in your jurisdiction before using any Forms or otherwise relying on any legal, accounting, or other professional advice or information obtained on or through this site.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
- Use of Site and Storage of Material
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services available on our site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded content will be retained on the site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted or our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or through this site. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts which have not paid a subscription fee that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
The accounts of our users operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one user may have a negative impact on all other users. Misuse of network resources in a manner that impairs network performance, including excessive consumption of CPU time, memory, disk space, and session time, is prohibited and may result in termination of your account or limitation of your activities.
This site is not designed or intended to be used as a disaster recovery facility or as an emergency data storage facility. Although we take reasonable precautions to preserve and protect the material you upload to the site, you should not rely on the site as your only storage facility. You should preserve backup copies of any digital data, information or other materials that you have uploaded. You agree not to hold us for any damage to, any deletion of or any failure to store your files, data or Registration Data.
- Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
- International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Florida, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Florida, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflicts or choice of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Broward County and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at MemberServices@VendorRecruiter.com, if by e-mail, or at Security Vendor Recruiter, LLC, P.O. Box 4052, Hallandale, FL 33008, if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent either to the e-mail address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
- Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
- Contact Information